Skilled Minnesota Lawyer Handles Workers’ Compensation Claims
Accomplished MN Workers’ Compensation Law Firm aids victims of workplace injuries
Suffering an injury at work presents more than a physical problem; it can quickly evolve into a crisis threatening your financial stability and that of your family if you are denied access to the benefits you deserve. At Thill & Freeman PLLC in St. Louis Park, our attorney Mark Freeman has extensive experience in handling workers compensation claims. He has more than 25 years of representing both injured employees and insurance companies. That experience offers our firm’s clients a distinct advantage because he understand the tactics insurers use to deny and defend claims.
From the initial filing with the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry through any necessary appeals, Thill & Freeman PLLC will advocate for your rights to obtain compensation for healthcare costs and lost income either through periodic payments or a lump-sum settlement. No matter how you were hurt on the job, attorney Mark Freeman has the experience, skill and focus to secure the benefits you deserve. With his comprehensive understanding of the Minnesota and Wisconsin workers’ compensation systems, he is able to develop effective strategies so you can obtain the benefits you are entitled to receive.
Hardworking attorney serves the Twin Cities area and Western Wisconsin
For any legal claim, the attorney you choose to represent you could mean the difference between a fair result and worsening physical and financial problems. Both former clients and current colleagues recommend our firm because we are:
- Experienced — With nearly three decades of securing exceptional results for clients, our attorney Mark Freeman knows how to handle the most complex matters and can challenge adverse decisions by insurers. He is also proud to have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Trustworthy — From the start, our firm has been dedicated to making a positive difference in people’s lives during a difficult time. You can rely on Mr. Freeman to use his knowledge and skills to maximize your award.
- Supportive — A true professional doesn’t just address the legal issues but recognizes the personal strain that can result from workplace injuries. Our firm delivers exceptional service and takes every possible step to make the process as easy as possible for you.
Our support extends to a deep concern for your financial situation: Our firm provides a free initial consultation so you understand what your case involves, and we don’t collect a fee until you get paid.
Seasoned advocate has a reputation for obtaining strong results
As a skilled attorney who has served the needs of clients for nearly three decades, Mr. Freeman looks forward to helping you resolve legal matters relating to:
- Workers’ compensation — Our firm advocates for employees in all types of Minnesota and Wisconsin workers’ compensation filings and appeals.
- Repetitive stress injuries — The pervasive use of keyboards and mobile devices in the workplace has triggered a sharp increase in repetitive stress injuries. These claims can be difficult to prove because workers usually cannot point to a single incident when the injury occurred. We have the knowledge and experience to deliver a compelling case on your behalf.
- Construction site accidents — Cases arising from construction site accidents sometimes present special challenges because of the busy activity and various parties involved on a given site. We can sift through complex situations to demonstrate clearly how the injury occurred and hold the responsible party accountable.
No matter what specific circumstances led to your job-related injury or illness, we provide effective representation and won’t rest until you’ve been awarded the compensation you deserve.
Contact a dedicated workers’ compensation lawyer for a free initial consultation
Thill & Freeman PLLC represents employees in Minnesota and western Wisconsin who are seeking workers’ compensation benefits. Please call 952-800-4201 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our St. Louis Park office.